Sales and deals in Feb. 10 newspaper
- There are coupons from General Mills Everyday Saver, Smart Source and Proctor and Gamble BrandSaver. You’ll find additional coupons in Parade magazine. Be sure to clip those coupons before shopping, because some of the sales fliers are promoting coupon specials on top of advertised specials.
Grocery and drug stores
- Meijer has California oranges $3.49 for an eight-pound bag, chuckeye roast at $1.89 a pound and Jimmy Dean roll sausage at buy one / get one free. There is also a “meals under $10″ promotion with recipes.
- Kroger (sale starts Monday) has selected 24-pack Coke products $4.99 with an additional $2 off when purchasing eight additional Daytona 500 promotion items (listed on back of flier).
- Walgreens has Scott or Cottonelle 12-roll packages of bathroom tissue on coupon two for $13. Then use this purchase toward one of two rebate offers in the EasySaver catalog available in the store.
- GFS Marketplace has a $5 off coupon in its flier toward a $50 purchase. This week’s specials include vegetable lasagna and salmon fillets.
- Aldi has specials on lasagna, chicken breasts and amaretto or tiramisu cake.
- CVS Pharmacy has sales on selected Kellogg’s cereals, selected styles of Pringles chips and Tide detergent.
- Meijer department store flier lists sales on all Wilton bakeware decorating supplies.
- Best Buy has a big selection of computers on sale. And the TV sales are aimed at NASCAR fans with the Daytona 500 taking place one week from today.
- Sears has men’s underwear and all cookware on sale.
- Rex TV has a TV sale aimed at basketball fans.
- Durocher’s in Monroe has a Brand Source flier on TV sets, and kitchen and laundry appliances.
- Target has sales on storage totes and Bounty paper towels.
- Kmart has selected spring and summer juniors’ and women’s jeans and tops on sale.
- Elder-Beerman is promoting its semi-annual furniture sale.
- Kohl’s has several brands of denim and twill pants on sale.