Frugal blogger money tips March 16
Maybe a particular money-saving tip just doesn’t work for you.
That’s fine. We all have different family circumstances and life issues to consider.
That’s why you want to read up as many tips as possible! Think about a crayon box. Kids like to have as many different color of crayons as possible when they color a picture. Even if the red crayon is used over and over, sometimes the peach crayon is the one really the best suited for the picture.
Here are some of the frugal living and personal finance blog posts that got my attention in the past couple of days:
- Gather Little by Little: 95+ money saving tips.
- Gather Little by Little: 7 ways companies are cutting back.
- Christian PF: Top 10 money-wasters.
- The Simple Dollar: Personal debts – should they come first?
- The Simple Dollar: Nine tactics for making healthy, incredibly simple and cheap meals for you and your family.
- Being Frugal: Anatomy of a coupon binder.
- Practical Money Skills: Financial survival strategies during a layoff.
- Personal Finance Advice: The Frustrated Frugalite.
- Almost Frugal: Concepts in Frugality – Hoarding.