Monroe MI sales and deals week of Feb. 24
Posted on February 24th, 2013 in Sales and deals
Trending topics this week in the grocery and drugstore promotions for the Monroe, Mich., area:
- Easter candy is all over the store shelves now, but it’s a little early to buy treats for the holiday unless you plan to ship a care package to someone. Do remember that candy prices have gone up overall in the past couple of years.
- Cereal is still on good prices, as low as $2 a box before coupons in some cases.
- Look for the meat sales – it’s not just seafood this week but also chicken and beef. Purchasing even a little extra will help cut your grocery costs in the long run.
- Frozen foods are in heavy promotion this week. Be selective if you have limited freezer space! Look for the items that really are on noticeable discounts.
- First aid items are on some special promotions.
- Lots of 10 for $10 specials this week on “real” groceries that are rarely seen at this price point, not just snack foods. The lists this week are definitely worth a look.