Monroe MI sales and deals week of March 31
The conventional wisdom among couponers is to expect no coupon books in the Sunday papers on a holiday.
That being said, Proctor and Gamble is known to buck that trend from time to time. There is a coupon book in the March 31 Sunday papers, and I’m noticing matchups in the sales at the area stores.
In regards to the grocery and drugstore trends to watch, here’s what I’m picking up on from the retail fliers for the Monroe, Mich., area:
- Cheapest price I’ve seen in awhile for milk is at Meijer this week, with a price of $1.99, limit four.
- Baseball fans are getting ready for the season – look for Detroit Tigers attire in the southeast Michigan stores!
- Spring cleaning themes with laundry soap and cleaning supplies are huge this week.
- Allergy relief products are showing up as seasonal promotions. These medications can be expensive, so you may as well save money when and how you can.
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and oral care products.
- The 10 for $10 sales this week do includes some grocery items such as pasta and soup. But they’re still pretty heavy on the snacks.
- Picnic foods are starting to pop up – yes, that’s a bit early. But the outdoor grills, picnic chairs and outdoor toys are featured as well, so it’s obvious what’s going on.